Volunteers are needed to show up whenever you can!!!
Just call the office (703/777-3505) and let us know what project you'll be working on. Some of these projects are
on-going, and some only need to be done once.
Financial and material donations are always needed.
Please call the office before you obtain items.
General grounds cleanup and maintenance:
• Along Taylorstown Road betwen the front and rear entrances.
• Along the back road and around the lake.
• Behind the garage.Gully behind the office building leading to the lake.
• Pick up downed tree limbs and place in established burn areas.
• Rake old leaves.
• Re-attach gutters and downspouts on various buildings.
• Build picket fence around playground area
• Trail bridges
• Tent platforms
• Small out buildings
• Storage facilities
• Privacy screens
• Plants, flowers, small bushes or rose bushes
• Sand (approx. 10 dump truck loads).
• Lumber - 2x4x8, 2x6x8, 2x8x8, and 2x8x10, pressure treated wood for picnic tables, steps, decks & platforms
• Canoes and Kayaks and mountain bikes
• Sporting Equipment - Baseball, Basketball, archery equipment
• Utility ATV - Gator or Golf Cart
• Event Tents - 20x20 tent, 400 square feet or less
Click here for Freedom Center Liability Waiver
Freedom Center • 13951 Freedom Center Lane • Leesburg, Virginia 20176 • 703-777-3505 phone • 703-777-5077 fax
email: email@example.com • Freedom Center is located 7 miles north of Leesburg, Virginia